Getting to know each other
We know meeting someone for the first time can be intimidating, and going to a new church for the first time can be nerve-racking. We want to help make your first experience at Riverside Community Church a meaningful one!
RCC meets every weekend & mid-week:
- Sundays at 10:30am to 12:00pm
- Wednesday Night Prayer & Worship at 7:00pm to 8:30pm
LOCATION & DIRECTIONS
Find a Map & Directions to Riverside Community Church, 50 Union Ave, Nutley, NJ 07110 by clicking here.
What can I expect?
What To Expect Upon Arrival @ Riverside:
- As you step into the sanctuary you will be greeted by one of our ushers. They will tell you a little bit about RCC and answer any questions that you may have
- You can help yourself to some coffee, tea, or water, that is available at the back of the sanctuary
- You will be handed a tote bag with some goodies inside : )
- Masks are optional at RCC
How long is a Riverside Community CHURCH service?
In total, a RCC service is about 90 minutes in length. Services begin with the RCC worship team leading the church in music - song lyrics are projected onto the front wall so you can sing along and/or engage with worship however you feel most comfortable. After the music portion of service is complete our pastor will share an encouraging and hope-filled message about Jesus.
What's the culture like at RCC?
Come as you are and expect to feel welcomed as our guest.
What about my kids?
We believe that kids should have a blast at church every single week - and at RCC Sprouts, we make this a priority. The other thing we make a priority is your children’s safety.
Let us know you're coming
Ready to check out RCC in person? We can't wait to meet you! Simply fill out the form below and we'll make sure to give you the VIP treatment upon your first visit.